Lodging will be at the luxurious Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
, located 20 minutes from downtown Palm Springs, and the Palm Springs International Airport.
The Hyatt Regency is in the heart of prestigious Palm Desert, just four miles from shopping and dining on El Paseo Drive. It provides the quintessential Palm Springs experience, with a variety of beautiful indoor and outdoor event venues that will motivate and relax every guest.
- Agua Serena Spa
- 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Therapy Pool
- Lantana Restaurant
- Oasis Poolside Bar
- Agave Sunset tequila bar and lounge, overlooking golf course
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- NO Resort Fees
- Rates are available 3 days pre and post Convention, based on availability
- Room block release date is May 23, 2019
(Group rate will no longer be available after this date)
- Self-Parking is complimentary or Valet ($23.50/night) will apply.
- Air transportation is via Palm Springs (30 minutes), or Ontario (1.5 hours) or Los Angeles LAX (2.5 hours)
- Transportation from the airport is available by car rental or shuttle
Online Registration is available beginning March 8, 2019.
May 6, 2019 is the deadline for early bird registration.
Book your lodging by May 17, 2019 to secure your room.
We look forward to seeing you in Indian Wells, CA, June 13–16, 2019.