To be included in the FWSA Charities Showcase video, your club or council will need to share your charity activities with FWSA. There are no specific requirements to be included in the Charities video, except clubs need to show that they did some charity work during the year. Here are some suggestions… We have last year’s video (link is on the upper right).
- Send high resolution photos, showing the club’s charity activities, brief descriptions of the photos. If just a few people are shown, give their names.
- Send good quality logos of the charities, that the club supports.
- Include the club logo, also high definition, good video quality.
- Send short videos, no longer than 5-10 seconds.
- Lists don’t work very well in a video, as you can see in past videos.
- Clubs might share their mission, maybe some short basic club information? Whatever YOU think might fit into our video.
Be creative, make it fun and interesting. Lots of photos with brief captions make an interesting, fun to watch video. The completed video will be played at convention to show industry friends and convention attendees how caring FWSA members are.
Please send your Charity information to Sigrid by March 27, 2023 to be included in our video SHOWCASING all the charity work of our FWSA member clubs & councils.