Far West Ski Convention
Grand Sierra Resort & Casino, Tahoe Ballroom
Saturday, June 8, 2013
8:45 AM - 10:40 AM
2500 East 2nd St., Reno, NV 89595
The Travel Expo is a forum where delegates [voting and non-voting] can meet with the snowsports industry [resorts, operators, and suppliers] in pre-scheduled 10-minute appointments. The Travel Expo is the ski industry’s time for focused one-on-one time with our delegation and membership leaders. The Expo is NOT for planning trips.
Our relationships with our industry partners and their participation in our Convention are invaluable. Their future participation and support is influenced by return value. It is our goal to insure that our time with them is a positive and worthwhile experience.
Appointment Sign Up Opportunities
- Friday from 6:30–10:30 PM at Silent Auction.
- Saturday from 8:15–8:45 AM prior to the Travel Expo.
What Delegates Should Know
- Delegates should bring:
- Business Cards to be given out at Silent Auction and Travel Expo
- Eight one-page Club Trip Profiles [download Word document Profile Template]
- Download Delegate Travel Expo Information Sheet [pdf].
- Delegate Contact
What Industry Should Know
- Industry should bring:
- Please be prepared with informational materials such as brochures, photos, trail maps, laptop or ipad, etc. There will not be room for large displays.
- Download Industry Travel Expo Information Sheet [pdf].
- Industry Contact
Delegates Win Great Prizes
- Those delegates meeting with ALL EIGHT appointments will be entered into a drawing for prizes, including the Grand Prize: Ground package for one for 2014 annual Far West Ski Week trip to Beaver Creek, CO.